RAD tools Fort McMurray
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case
The E-RAD BLU Series Touch Control Case Provides The Interface For All E-RAD BLU Tools.
The E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case allows the user to dial up and down, using the touchscreen. Torque and angle can be set in single digit increments to their desired torque. The E-RAD BLU series is Bluetooth compatible, which can be used in conjunction with a RAD Smart Socket™ for field and transducer verification. This allows the E-RAD to be specifically calibrated on different joint types, as the E-RAD will follow the smart socket reading. (Please note the RAD Smart Socket is not included and must be ordered separately).
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case Features:
- 2 x 3″ Touchscreen
- Standard with variable torque and angle
- Field calibration
- Multi-user level password protection
- Life cycle and maintenance counters
- Advanced data collection & operator identification
- Low noise level – only 75 dB