RAD tools Fort McMurray
RAD Wheel Nut Bolting & OTR Mining
Precision Wheel Nut Bolting For Light And Heavy-Duty Applications.
The RAD wheel nut bolting series were designed with one job in mind: wheel nut bolting where torque control is a must. Accidents caused by incorrect tightened wheel nuts are considered a serious problem in the industry. Especially impact wrenches are notorious for these problems, while at the same time they increase the risk of HAVS related injuries.
RAD Wheel Nut Features:
- RAD planetary gear reduction wrenches are vibration free
- High accuracy to prevent accidentally under or over tightening
- Numerous configurations are ideal for tight clearances
- Extended reaction point for safe and quick operation
- Accuracy to ensure correct tightened wheels
- The fixed nose extension (-R) was developed exclusively for extreme duty maintenance of mining haul trucks from 50-400 ton capacities and front-end loaders. The extended nose allows safe access of virtually all wheel configurations found on today’s heavy equipment.
- The nose extension kit (-NX) was designed with flexibility in mind. Complete with 3 different reaction arms and a nose extension for hard-to-reach areas, the GX-NX Kit is a go anywhere tool capable of a variety of applications but especially suitable for off-road construction equipment.